6:07 PM

Action Planning in midair

Yep! Im flying over Virginia heading back to soflo and my mind is like a well oiled engine.  The silence and large first class seat makes for a breathing ground to get creative.  I have some projects coming up that will fit nicely with my 60 day action plan to get MatchPoint off the ground.  I am finally finally taking steps to break away from making other people's problems my own and truly begin to focus on me!  Its a selfish thought but it has to be done.  I have to be selfish inorder to help others in the future.  The only thing I have riding on Matchpoint is the faith in my abilities and God.  Thankfully, I have folks in my life that are supporting me from behind the scenes and they too are a part of the master plan.  As I post this while in mid air I look at what God has created for us to be the best we can be. I'm dreaming big but dreams without actions are just that..dreams...

0 comments: