4:55 PM

Bacchanal Jamaica-Carnival 2011

Back home from Jamaica Carnival and WOW!! What a great experience. Some of the Trini soca stars and masqueraders came over to Jamaica to lend a hand in creating the hype and excitement. Machel's performance was electrifying of course and I finally got to take a pic with Patrice!!! Had a blast on the road hanging out with the lovely owner of Carnival Kicks as well.  Enjoyed some amazing food at Prendys and of course any one that knows me already know I ate festival almost everyday!! All in all the vibe was great, the jamaican folks were great hosts and I am definitely looking forward to Bacchanal Jamaica 2K12. Thanks to Machel Montano, My Friends and the Jamaican people my first time on the island was amazing. Enjoy the pics and vids following this post.

Follow my friends: @machelmontanohd <---the best & most celebrated soca artist in the world @davidmullings <----the next President of Jamaica :) @CarnivalKicks<---the only place to get the baddest boots for any costume EVER!! @walshyfire <----baddest DJ from Black Chiney

Machel Performance @ Lime Jouvert
Road March Day with Di Crew

Ah Ready for Di Road

Jouvert Time

Pon Di Road Pon Di Bank

 Best Ever!

My Fav DJ Walshy Fire of Black Chiney, Machel Montano & The Smartest Guy from JA-David Mullings

Patrice & Me in my Yuma Monday wear keeping my Yuma Vibes going

0 comments: